Government Center Reopens May 12, 2020
Hours M-F; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- All residents are encouraged to conduct business with the Township via phone, email or electronic meeting.
- Visitors are limited to the lobby only.
- No staff member will be permitted in the lobby to meet with a visitor. Staff must remain behind the counter when talking to a visitor.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask while in the building.
- Visitors must remain six feet apart. Lobby is marked to assist you with proper social distancing of six feet.
- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. hour reserved for 60+ years of age or those with compromised health conditions.
- Restrooms and water station closed to the public.
- Community Room remains closed until further notice
We continue to encourage residents to utilize the following options when making trash payments or dropping off/paying for zoning permits;
- Drop box located in the parking lot of the government center
- On-line bill payment option at www.harrisontownship.org
- Telephone payment option at 1-877-225-6064
- Mail in a check or money order